If you are a true Kratom fanatic who keeps up with the latest news of the expanding industry, you must be well aware of the Yellow and Gold Kratom strains. So let’s dig deeper into their differences, similarities, and most popular variants.
How long have you spent wandering in the world of Kratom? No matter how little or how long, you must have become well-acquainted with its three main types: white, green, and red vein strains.
But do you know there is also a fourth and fifth type?
Yes, apart from the three naturals, there are two latest man-made additions to the Kratom familia- the Yellow and Gold Kratom Strains. However, given their novelty and rarity, they are surrounded by quite a shroud of mystery. Thanks to our diligent team who have put their heart and soul doing all the research to equip readers with valuable insights.
Are you curious already?
The following article gives you a quick run-down of their introduction, the way they affect your body, and why they deserve a high spot on your must-try list. Keep reading to learn more.
What Is Yellow Kratom?
If you’ve kept your ears strained for any Kratom developments, you’ve probably heard of the Yellow Kratom.
Part of it is because their mix and match sources and sedating properties have created quite a buzz amongst Kratom lovers. Despite its massive demand, this strain is currently the rarest one on the market, and there are many speculations about its source and origin.
The Manufacturing Process
Their production is what sets them apart from the regular varieties. Let’s take a look.
1) It is said that the first element of uniqueness comes due to their harvesting process – where the farmers pluck the young and underdeveloped leaves way before they are due harvesting.
2) Next, it follows a different production method altogether to offer an incredible set of benefits ranging from therapeutic to recreational.
3) Amongst the flood of theories, the most widely accepted belief is that yellow Kratom is produced when a unique drying technique is applied to white and green kratom leaves, resulting in creating a new strain, namely Yellow Kratom.
Yellow Kratom Effects And Benefits
By and large, the well-rounded and balanced impact of Yellow Kratom is held similar to that of the green strains. Though, many users report that the effects are even milder. This strain lends a perfect start-off package for individuals new to the Kratom world.
Despite being less potent, yellow Kratom has many wondrous effects, such as mood enhancement, heightened focus and energy, feelings of euphoria, and relief from discomfort. These transformational effects are precisely what has made yellow Kratom a fan favorite shortly after it has hit the market.
Popular Strains of Yellow Kratom
As with the red, white, and green strains, yellow Kratom, too, has a large family of its own. Each category is differentiated based on its origins, sourcing, and impact. Their high demand makes it difficult to get your hands on and buy online.
The most popular Yellow Strains dominating the market scene are:
1) Yellow Bali: An incredible mix of the Red Bali and the White Bali kratom strains, Yellow Bali comes straight from the high and dense forests of Bali – the rich island province of Indonesia. The strain is touted best of both worlds and promises a delightful combination of energy and relief.
2) Yellow Borneo: Sourced from the rich fertile land of Borneo, this strain is loved for its stimulating and mood-enhancing properties that induce euphoria and provide relief from discomfort and pain.
3) Yellow Vietnam: As one of the most potent strains in the Kratom world, Yellow Vietnam has a reputation for cheering the mood and boosting focus and energy.
4) Yellow Sumatra: Yellow Sumatra is like a fresh breath of optimism that instills an impressive level of mood enhancement, stimulation, and energy in consumers.
5) Yellow Malay: Like the Borneo strain, Yellow Malay too renders immense relief from discomfort and is energizing at the same time.
Who Should Buy Yellow Vein Kratom?
a) Beginners and Inexperienced Users: If you’re someone newly venturing and experimenting with Kratom, the yellow veins are your safest bet. It has milder effects than other strains – thereby allowing you to slowly ease Kratom into your daily diet without getting too overwhelmed.
b) Working Peeps or Those With Hectic Schedules: Are you looking for some additional help to kick-start the morning with heightened energy and focus? Yellow vein kratom will help you achieve that point in no time!
c) Old Age Users: Yellow Strains are also an excellent kratom pack for those aged users who wish to tap on the benefits of this herb subtly- minus the intense effects.
What is Gold Vein Kratom?
Did you think Yellow Vein kratom is enjoying the spotlight all alone?
You were wrong!
There is another type of Kratom, namely the Gold Vein, which is equally in the limelight. However, as with the Yellow Strains, the real origins of the gold vein are hotly debated – with several theories surfacing with different explanations.
It is important to understand that the term “gold” vein doesn’t mean the color of the leaf vein. It is simply labeled to distinguish it from the red, white, green, and yellow varieties.
The Manufacturing Process
Gold Speciosa is essentially a hybrid between two or more strains, resulting in a unique version boasting a combination of the original strain properties.
Again the origins are subject to many conjectures, mainly boiling down to genetic and production factors. One theory about the gold vein’s origin suggests it emerges from a unique drying process, which changes the typical natural color. Other theories suggest that the gold hues result from controlled environmental conditions where the plants are grown, producing a new strain.
Benefits and Effects of Gold Kratom
Some common effects of using gold vein kratom are:
1) Appetite Boost: Are you facing low appetite episodes that affect your health? The gold vein kratom is a godsend solution with its appetite-boosting properties. This alone is a much prized and rare benefit to come by in most Kratom strains.
2) Tension Relief: Life is the name of challenges. And now and then, we face one. However, the calming and relaxing effects of Gold vein kratom promises additional stress relief and pick-me-up to get us through those dreaded days.
The Most Popular Gold Vein Kratom Varieties
Kratom fans across the globe adore the following Gold Vein Kratom variants because of their wonderful effects.
1) Gold Bali: Gold Bali is a much more potent and stronger version of its Red, Green, and White counterparts. Whether you have discomfort in any part of the body or have a bad day at work, opt for Gold Bali to feel renewed energy and instant relief.
2) Gold Borneo: Hailing from the lush lands and dense forests of Borneo, Gold Borneo’s benefits are essentially the same as that of Green Borneo Kratom. It will help you calm down your nerves and achieve maximum productivity when the energy levels are drowning.
3) Gold Maeng Da: Produced through grafting, this pimp-grade Speciosa is a mood-boosting strain, inducing exceptional levels of euphoria and energy.
Gold Vein Kratom Effects
All Gold Kratom blends are not identical. Every vendor and brand has its own formula constituting two or more kratom strains to produce the Gold variant. Therefore, depending on the strains used as the base ingredient, the impact varies. Generally, all vendors list down the strains and the other ingredients used on their websites. Therefore, experts recommend sticking to one product and one vendor for consistency in results when you land at the ideal Kratom product meeting your needs and preferences.
Factually speaking, the Yellow and Gold Kratom strains are two very close cousins. Gold vein kratom shares characteristics that are highly similar to the Yellow one. In fact, many users are strong of the notion that it is simply a rebranding of the yellow vein and not a new strain on its own. From featuring similar hues and appearance to the effects, all are generalized- and so can be conveniently substituted against each other. And, if you can purchase both, it’s always good to give them a try and see which one works better for you.
One key difference between Yellow and Gold Kratom is that the yellow vein exhibits properties closer to the white strain, while the impact of the Golds resembles that of the red strains more. Gold vein also has the added benefit of an appetite-boosting effect that yellow varieties generally do not offer. Some others argue that they are a good substitute for each other. Therefore, the Yellow Veins can be comfortably substituted for the Gold Kratom as they are much more accessible in the market.
The following table perfectly summarizes the differences between Yellow and Gold Kratom:
|Gold Vein||Yellow Vein|
|Ease of Availability||–||yes|
|Energy and Stimulation||–||yes|
|Resemblance to Whites||–||yes|
|Resemblance to Reds||yes||–|
User Experiences on Reddit
One user on Reddit shared her experience about both these types, “Yellow tend to be all over the place. I have 3-4 that I really love. They are in the middle with energy but have a really good mood vibe to them”. “I personally don’t get sedated by any gold strains, but many others do….” She added.
Another user added: “Gold Bali, and other Gold’s have always been on the red side. Yellow is more on the white strain side”.
For Kratom, it is the drying technique that plays the most crucial role in determining the color and alkaloid levels of the final product.
While the Yellow and Gold Kratom strains are similar, there exist reported distinctions between them, and their actual origins are still up for debate. Therefore, it is always a good idea to adopt a trial and error approach and give both a try because you can never really determine if a strain suits you until you try it out for yourself.
Finally, as it goes without saying, one golden rule for a next-level Kratom experience is to always shop online 100% pure and lab-tested Yellow and Gold Kratom from only the most reputable and authentic vendor. Also, make sure to read the product description and effects listed on the site you are buying from. Whether you are new to Kratom or an avid user, we hope you walk away from this article, gaining sufficient insight into both these incredible strains. Don’t forget to share your experience or any recommendations in the comments below.