During recent years, kratom has been one of the most hyped-up herbs for it’s beyond amazing curative and restorative properties which have helped masses.
Even though at first, there were only some traditional methods of consuming ketum like chewing raw leaves, taking pills and powdered form, now kratom users have improvised and tried playing with different recipes to consume kratom. One of them is kratom honey balls.
What is Kratom?
Kratom or Mitragyna Speciosa is a herb that stems from the grounds of Southeast Asia including Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia and Papua New Guinea and is immensely popular for its healing properties.
From the start, the labor class has enjoyed kratom as it helped with their productivity, removal of fatigue and worked as a body relaxer and mood enhancer.
This herb cures major to minor diseases, including nausea, diarrhoea, bodily pains and even helps with major significant diseases like diabetes.
Recently, the use of ketum has moved across borders in different forms.
Let’s get to know more about kratom honey balls!
Kratom Honey Balls
Are you trying to look for an alternative way of taking your kratom doses? Are you tired of taking kratom capsules as if you’re taking any medicine? Then worry not because we have an extremely fun and exciting recipe for you to follow so that taking kratom does not get boring and also fulfils your daily ketum needs.
Kratom honey balls are just like any other form of kratom. The way we take kratom teas or kratom powder, kratom honey balls are an alternative to consume kratom mixed with another product which is honey.
This simple blend of kratom powder and honey gets you salivating the moment you look at it. As tempting as they look, these honey balls are delicious.
Kratom honey balls are better than capsules in terms of digestion. This is because the body doesn’t have to break down any coating as it did in the capsules.
These honey balls are quick, easy-to-make and convenient. Since these kratom honey balls take lesser time to make, you can either make them batch-wise or in bulk to store in the freezer for up-to weeks as they would not go bad.
Let’s start on how to make these little balls of delights.
How to make Kratom Honey Balls?
Out of all the recipes, this one is the easiest to make as it doesn’t require any extra fancy ingredients. The best part is that except for kratom, all the other things needed are already available at home.
Apart from the utensils, the two ingredients that are required are kratom powder and honey. The kratom strains can be any type ranging from red to green to white.
What you’ll need?
- The kratom strain that you want
- Organic Honey
- A medium-sized mixing bowl
- A spatula
- Parchment paper
- Take out your preferred amount of kratom powder. If you’re a newbie, take the amount of kratom you usually consume.
- If you’re going to make bigger batches for storing, make sure you still measure and weigh the powder so that you have an idea about the dosage you’re taking.
- Carefully add the kratom powder to the mixing bowl.
- Add a small amount of honey into it. It will be sufficient as only a few drops are required for a small amount. 2-3 drops are enough but if you think you need more, then carefully add one or two more drops.
- The amount of ketum varies from person to person, which is why the amount of honey will also vary. Try not to overdo the honey as it destroys the consistency or becomes way too sweet. Then comes the mixing part. This is where you will have to put in all your strength and mix and mix until you feel like each and every kratom grain is properly coated with honey. The result should be a sticky, blended paste with a rough and brittle texture.
- If the mixture feels too dry, add one or two drops of honey and mix again properly. If the mixture seems too wet or runny, add kratom powder. Make sure you have an idea of the amount of kratom added.
- Set the parchment paper on the counter you’re using.
- Place the honey and kratom mixture on the parchment paper and form small, compact and round-shaped honey balls. If the balls are falling apart or not joining together, this means that you haven’t mixed it properly.
- You can put the rest of them (if any) in a ziploc bag or a container which is airtight and store it in the freezer for future use.
Customized Kratom Balls
Who said that this recipe is only applicable when used with honey? You can use kratom honey balls and the recipe above to customize it according to your desire and preference.
Some people, specifically consumers who love an extra hint of sweetness, can dip the kratom honey balls in caster sugar after forming balls. This gives an extra punch of adrenaline!
If you do not like honey, you can use peanut butter or melted chocolate instead and enjoy taking kratom in your unique way.
To make kratom peanut balls, you only have to replace the honey mentioned in the recipe with peanut butter. Make sure to experiment with smaller amounts and add more if needed so that there isn’t an overdose of peanut butter.
These kratom honey balls are the easiest ones to make and can be fun to experiment with, especially if you’re new to the world of kratom.