Even with the most experienced kratom user, it is hard to consume this earthy and bitter herb in its raw form. This is precisely why you will find different and innovative recipes for a tasty kratom experience. From kratom capsules to mixing them with other ingredients, there’s a kratom product for everyone!
Honey has been a lifelong partner of kratom that balances its coarse texture with its sweet taste. Kratom honey sticks are one of those innovations that have just been introduced in the market. However, these delicious treats are becoming increasingly popular, and it’s for all the right reasons! You can have these out-of-the-world Kratom honey sticks on the go and help devour your favorite energy dose!
Like Kratom Capsules? Get your favorite products with 20% off today thanks2023. Click here to get the deal.
What Is Kratom Honey Stick?
As the name suggests, these sticks are straw shaped and contain a mixture of kratom and honey. Their size varies depending on the company you buy them from. These sticks have been nicknamed stix, and you can find them on all websites that sell kratom online. A delightful treat that you can munch on your way to the office or mix in with your morning tea, it’s a must-try for all the kratom lovers out there!
Benefits Of Kratom Honey Sticks
Everyone knows kratom and honey are a match made in heaven. Whether you try turd balls, also known as kratom honey balls or Kratom honey sticks, you will love how they complement each other. Once you try these two powerful natural forces together, you will never have kratom any other way!
Honey is a powerful antioxidant that helps with inflammation and is an antibacterial agent. Mixing it with your daily herbal stimulant will help your body stay young and healthy! Kratom honey stix are small and bite sized-you can munch on one any day without needing water or tea to wash it down!
The best part? These delicacies can be made at home with a simple, easy-to-follow recipe! You can customize the dosage and add whatever you like to your kratom honey sticks!
What’s The Difference Between Kratom Honey Sticks And Kratom Honey Balls?
Kratom honey balls are very similar to Kratom honey sticks regarding the ingredients that go into each. They are customizable and can be made at home at your convenience. However, you should know some key differences to understand the best fit for you!
- They both have different shapes. A noticeable difference, the turd balls are spherical, while honey sticks are straw-shaped long cylinders. If you like a bite-sized sweet ball, kratom honey balls are more your thing, but if you want to take your time sucking on a straw, you should go with kratom honey sticks!
- Kratom honey sticks are more convenient. Since they come in straw-like packaging, you can have them anywhere! While the balls can be wrapped to carry them anywhere, you are more likely to get your hands messy than the honey sticks.
- They both have different textures. The turd balls contain the original coarse texture of the energy powder. The honey sticks are long and smooth as opposed to the grainy texture. You can choose whichever texture you prefer, grainy or silk!
- Kratom honey balls are easier to make. If you plan to make them at home, kratom honey balls are easier. To get a smoother texture, the honey sticks require extra effort to extract kratom alkaloids. This isn’t to say you can’t make honey sticks by yourself. Read on for the best kratom honey sticks recipe.
Like Green Maeng Da Capsules? Get your favorite products with 20% off today thanks2023. Click here to get the deal.
How To Make Your Own Kratom Honey Sticks At Home?
To make it easy to follow, this recipe is divided into two parts: the first is extracting kratom extract, and the second step is the actual making of kratom honey stix.
To make this mouth-watering snack, you will need the following:
- 500 ml of water or 2 to 3 cups approximately
- 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice or half of a big lemon. You can replace this ingredient with any acid of your choice.
- A Saucepan
- Your kratom powder mix (can be customized based on type and dosage)
- A strainer. (A coffee filter can work, but a stainless steel strainer is recommended)
- A small funnel
- A couple of plastic straws
Making The Honey Sticks With Liquid Kratom Extract
- Take your measured kratom and add a tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix it until it forms a mud-like paste. Add more water if needed to make it to mentioned consistency.
- Freeze the mixture for one hour. This helps break down the cell walls and makes releasing alkaloids easier.
- In a saucepan, measure and pour 500 ml of water. Bring it to a boil.
- Reduce the heat after the first boil and bring it to a simmer. This is very important since high heat can destroy the kratom alkaloids. You can add more lemon juice or any acid of your preference. For this, you can either use a lemon squeezer or strain the lemon separately before adding it to the water.
- Let it simmer for a minute or two, and then add your kratom mixture to the water. Mix it well.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes before straining the solution with a tea strainer.
- Put the kratom-infused water back on the heat and let it come back to a gentle boil. Now add your desired amount of fresh honey. Keep stirring it well.
- Your honey and kratom solution will be a bit watery at this point. Keep it on a simmer and let the water evaporate while mixing it occasionally.
- Once the mixture becomes thicker, please remove it from the pan and let it cool. Your kratom honey mixture is ready!
- While your kratom mixture is cooling, you can take the plastic straws to seal one end and make the sticks. This is probably a bit tricky for anyone trying this recipe for the first time. A handheld sealer is best to seal one end of the plastic straw. However, you can also use a candle to heat one end of the straw and seal it using some tongs. Ensure you don’t burn the plastic and keep the straw away from the flame.
Tip: If you are hesitant to heat the straw or burn it every time, try an easier method that involves no heat. Take the end of the straw you want to seal and mark a line 2-3 cm from the end. Fold on the mark and tape it to the straw using any tape. Make sure it is sealed properly and tape it more than once, so it does not open.
- Now, using a funnel, pour the cooled mixture into the straws. If you want to seal the other end, you can do it or leave it open. Put the sticks in a glass and place them in the refrigerator. And that is it! You’ve made your very own kratom honey sticks at home. Take one out of the refrigerator and munch on it on your way to work! The best part about this is neither kratom nor honey goes bad. You can make batches each week or month and have them whenever you want.
You might also like to read:
- Kratom Honey Balls Recipe
- Top 6 Popular Kratom Food Combinations
- Does Kratom Taste Good With Chocolate?
Jennifer Kurtz is a founder of KratomGuides.com and studied medicine at the New Jersey School of Medicine (Rutgers). She is passionate about developing her knowledge of Cannabis, Nootropics, Kratom, and nutritional supplements. In addition to attending medical webinars and conferences, she loves to write research-based articles for magazines, healthcare professionals, and medical agencies. Jennifer is always looking to develop her knowledge for the Kratom through scientific researches and frequently asked questions of customers looking to buy kratom from reliable sources.
Content Reviewed By Charles White
Charles White is a kratom enthusiast with over 12 years of experience in the Kratom industry. All blogs published on the Supernatural Botanicals website are reviewed by Charles White, who runs them through industry experts, including editorial team. Only then are these blogs given a green light. Learn more about our editorial process over here.