Akuamma seed powder or Akuammine are found in the Picralima nitida plant that is grown in the West Africa region of Ghana, Nigeria, and the Ivory Coast. The most abundant and active alkaloids in the Akuamma seeds are effective for pain relief, treatment of malaria, diarrhoea, and considered as the best muscle relaxant. The Akuammine and akuammidine are the main alkaloids found in the Akuamma powder that is structurally related to Mitragynine (the most active alkaloid in the Mitragyna speciosa Kratom plant).
- Wafer paper for wrapping a dose of your powdered Kratom
- Makes bitter medicine easy to be swallowed
- Very thin, edible film made from only potato starch (non-GMO)
- Product of a major oblate manufacturer in Japan
- Quantity: 200 pcs per pack