Delta 10 THC is an exciting new entry in the cannabis market.
Although it is relatively new, the presence of this THC isomer can easily be checked with the help of a urine test. This test is conducted to detect the presence of THC-COOH residues in the urine. The THC-COOH is the main metabolite created when Delta 10 is processed in the body.
The Delta 10 is a favorite among recreational users, as it provides a Sativa high. Due to its increasing popularity, it is important to understand the implications of drug testing and find out ways in which the test can be passed.
This is the main concern we will try to address here.
Like Hulu Kapuas Kratom Get your first bar with 20% off today thanks2023. Click here to get the deal.
Why Is The Urine Drug Test Needed?
There are a number of possible scenarios where a urine drug test might be needed.
- Drug screening tests are sometimes required by employers before they hire anyone new. Sometimes they ask their staff to take drug tests in workplaces to check for on-job usage.
- Athletes are required to take drug tests regularly to check for steroid misuse.
- In some cases, substance abuse needs to be checked for in legal proceedings.
Why Does Delta 10 THC Show Up on Urine Tests?
Even if the amount of THC in the product is lower than the legally permitted 0.3%, Delta 10 will make you fail the drug test.
This is because urine tests are specially designed to test for THC metabolites and not for THC itself. The metabolite in this case is THC-COOH. This is produced when tetrahydrocannabinol is broken down or metabolized in the body.
This metabolite is fat-soluble and so can be stored in the fat cells in the body. So even though the Delta 10 THC will pass out of the system itself, the metabolite can still be present in the body long after Delta 10 was used.
Therefore, it is crucial to be conscious of the possible consequences and think about abstaining from Delta 10 products when due for a test.
What Can Be Done to Pass the Delta 10 Urine Test?
A user may be required to pass the urine test on many different occasions. Of these workplace testing is the most common practice. Whatever the reason, if you need to take a test after enjoying Delta 10, and needless to say, pass it, there is a lot you can do to detox yourself.
The first and most obvious step would be to stop using it altogether. This, of course, is a sure-shot way of passing the urine test. The result will not be negative immediately after you stop. You will need to wait a certain amount of time till the drug clears completely out of your body.
Drinking a lot of water and staying well hydrated will help the body to wash off the cannabinoid from your system.
Natural Detoxifying Drinks
Many natural drinks have the ability to detox the body after the use of a psychoactive compound. These include:
1. Lemon juice
Lemon juice mixed with water has the tendency to detoxify the system. It helps cleanse the system faster.
2. Cranberry Juice
Cranberry juice is a natural antioxidant and has diuretic properties. This helps the body remove many toxins which are passed out with urine.
3. Apple cider vinegar
Drinking apple cider vinegar is a popular choice for users who have not indulged heavily. This natural drink helps wash out THC from the system.
Eating nutritious foods that are high in fiber content is another natural way to cleanse the body.
While exercising does not directly remove the drug from your system, it does help in improving the rate of metabolism. This way, a faster rate of metabolism will help users cleanse their bodies faster. This is why exercising is recommended.
Like Red Hulu Kapuas Kratom Get your first bar with 20% off today thanks2023. Click here to get the deal.
Using a Detoxifying Product
There are many synthetic forms of THC detox options available in the market. These come in handy when a user is pushed for time and is looking for quick results.
However, some thought needs to go into the selection of the right product for yourself.
- Check the ingredients of the product to make sure they are all natural. Also, it is advisable to avoid all artificial colors and preservatives.
- If you are a light user, lighter detox products will work fine for you. Heavier users will need to use stronger products.
- The body weight of users will also determine the potency of the detox product. People with greater body weight will need to use stronger products.
How Long Does Delta 10 Stay in Your System?
The answer to this is not very straightforward.
How long the Delta 10 stays in your body depends on many things. Body fat percentage, the age of the user, the rate of metabolism, and the frequency of usage are all among many other contributing factors.
- The Delta 10 tends to stay longer in the body of a person who has a high body fat percentage. This is because the THC metabolites are stored in the fat cells till they are broken down. The more fat there is present in the body, the more the capacity to store THC.
- The rate of metabolism also has a hand to play here. Users with a faster rate of metabolism manage to have a faster rate of cleansing of their bodies. Similarly, THC will stay longer in the systems of older users, with slower rates of metabolism.
- If you are a regular user of Delta 10, the cannabinoid can stay in your system for up to 30 days. However, if you have started recently, and don’t use it very frequently, you can expect to be completely detoxified in 3 to 4 days.
- The higher the dosage consumed, the longer it will stay in the system.
- The mode of consumption is another factor that decides how long the drug stays in the user’s system. Inhaled Delta 10 is not only absorbed faster but is cleansed faster too. However, edible Delta 10 for example in the form of gummies, can stay in the body for a longer duration.
It is now safe to say that Delta 10 THC does show up in urine test samples. Even though it is legal for use in most of the United States, a positive test result can have many consequences for users.
But passing a urine test for Delta 10 can be a challenging task.
Many detoxification methods are suggested for users such as the use of natural or synthetic products. However, there is no guarantee that they will work or how effective these methods will be in removing metabolites from the system.
It is important for users to be cautious and stay aware of all the updates in testing procedures and regulations. The most reliable way to pass a urine test is by abstaining from using the compound for a sufficient length of time before going for the test. Getting expert medical advice on how to pass urine tests is also advisable.
Evelyn is a Physician and Ph.D. in Biomedical Informatics. She is an Affiliate Assistant Professor in the Department of Biomedical Informatics and Medical Education at the California University of Science and Medicine. She takes care of outpatients a few times every week, but most of her time is devoted to Biomedical Informatics and research on kratom alkaloids. On the research side, she focuses on developing methods to improve the re-utilization of routinely collected clinical data for clinical and translational research, quality improvement, and public health. Evelyn is good at translating complex kratom researches to understand and educate on how to buy kratom powder on sale with full confidence.
Learn more about our editorial process over here.